Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2019

MY WEAPON OF CHOICE

MY WEAPON OF CHOICE
You're surrounded by zombies you don't know why they are after you and then you hear someone says
here have the weapon of your choice what will yours be?I 
My own will be a  creative mode like on mine craft because I will be able to fly and not die and stuff.


My first reason is because a will be able to fly so a can cet place is far far far far far away and say zombies
are like every where you can fly and then say get react bots and point the finger 


Reason 2 not die yeah so there are flying zombies I guess. They attack you because there zombies you fall
but you do not die because you can't.   

Reason 3 you can place things if you wanted a house get the mats for it out of your inventory.
And if you are good with a bow and arrow you can get infonet arrows. And then you can go
up to someone with a
poo bow and then give them a new good own and maybe rub it in their face a little.

Thank you for reading my story thing it will be nice if you commented you weapon of chose is bye

1 comment:

  1. This is real good! I agree with the bow although what happens if you run out of arrows!?

    -Kobe

    ReplyDelete