Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

My art

My Art
W.A.L.T.copying the outline of a image. 
I'm not a artist, I'm not really even that good at art. But this dose not make me dislike it. In fact its one of my favorite things to do at school. I have made a cool art project recently . and I thought It will be cool to blog it. I quite like formula E and I thought it will be fun to draw there upcoming car what they will use in 2021.
THIS IS MY ART 
It is not my best piece of art. If I did it again Ill make it longer and make the wheels even and the floor of the car as well. 
What do think I could do better next time?.








THE IMAGE
 this is what I was trying to draw.

3 comments:

  1. NOICE. You are getting better and plus its basically the same, but you need to make it stand out more darker shades and the details we need to make the shape keep drawing cars mate it not easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good attempt it looks really good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doing very well Riley your getting beter

    ReplyDelete